Friday, June 16, 2006

I work in this neighborhood

I work in this neighborhood.
Everyday I walk here and everyday I look around the piazza
in awe. It is really unique and amazingly beautiful. Tucked away in its own little corner it's like walking into a fairytale. Of course you have to be of noble heritage or a millionare to live here but at least I have the pleasure of visiting.
The fountain is designed by Gino Coppede (and I think the buildings as well?).






One thing I have noticed around this neighborhood is the presence of spiders on the buildings or gates of the buildings. I've only noticed it a few different places but I wonder what the significance of arachnids means.

4 Comments:

Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

E bella, what Roman neighborhood is that?

great blog.

Friday, June 16, 2006 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger avery said...

It's in Trieste, just north of the center. I haven't encountered any other architecture like it in Rome...it's really unique.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

thanks!

Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Really beautiful buildings!

Monday, June 19, 2006 8:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home