Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A nose is a nose is a nose

Loveliness extreme.
Our dog Otto lives his life through his nose. As a hunting dog his nose is plastered to the ground 24/7 and his sense of smell is really really amazing. Yet annoying. This is how our morning walks usually go:




In fact this is how most of our walks go. If you can't discern what that craziness is, he's hunting for lizards. That's why his nose is in every nook and cranny sniffing as if his life depended on it. But what an elegant schnoz he's got! Now if I could only teach him how to go truffle hunting....


5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

And what a cute nose it is! Otto is just too precious--love his coat :)

Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the video! and the song is perfect. I have been reading your blog for a while now and added you to my blogroll if that's ok. Me, you and Shelley should get together for a drink sometime!
ciao!
jessica

Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:01:00 PM  
Blogger Texas Espresso said...

He is so cute! and it is a nice nose - the length reminds me of my dog and I just want to kiss it. =) good song too

Friday, June 29, 2007 6:27:00 AM  
Blogger avery said...

Jessica, I would love to get together with you and shelley. Let's organize something soon!

Friday, June 29, 2007 7:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan. Being that I don't work I am always free. What days would work for you? I'll ask shelley as well.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home